Re-opening Monday 12th April
The guidelines below are applicable from 12th April to 17th May
After 17th May, we hope to be able to offer table service inside the pub with Rule of 6 or 2 households applicable and increase our opening hours, again subject to Covid-19 guidelines at that time.
When visiting our little pub, we do our best to ensure you have a lovely time whilst also feeling safe.
It is a legal requirement that The Trooper Inn follows the following points:
- Outside table service only for Rule of 6 or 2 households per table.
- You must remain seated and not join other tables to stand and chat.
- Masks are to be worn inside at ALL times.
- You must wear your mask when you make a payment at the bar.
- We have set up the NHS QR code for the COVID-19 app for Test and Trace at the pub.
Please use use on arrival or complete the form.
- Before an order can be placed, the test and trace form must also be completed for each person on your table, this information will be held for 21 days and then destroyed.
- Tables can be booked in advance. If all tables are full we will be at full capacity and we will not be able to let anyone else in until tables become available.
- To reduce the need to keep coming to the bar, we are operating a table service, so we will come to you but payment will need to be done inside the pub at the bar and again we ask that one person attends at a time. No standing is permitted at the bar unless you are paying for your food and drinks.
There are sanitising areas on entering the pub itself (as well as in the ladies and gents toilets). Please use these every time you enter.
We also politely ask that when attending the toilets you wait outside the door until they are available.
We thank you all so much for your continued support in these difficult times.
John, Debbie, James, Jo, Joe, Tracy – and Fluffball Trooper the pub dog.
Further information on current Lockdown regulations can be found on the government website here.
And further information about the wearing of face masks can be found on the government website here.