When visiting our little pub, we do our best to ensure you have a lovely time whilst also feeling safe.
It is now a legal requirement that The Trooper Inn follows the following points:
- Masks are to be worn inside at ALL times, other than when you are seated.
- You must remain seated at all times and not join other tables to stand and chat.
- You must wear your mask when you make a payment at the bar.
- The pub must be completely vacated by 10pm.
- We have set up the NHS QR code for the COVID-19 app for Test and Trace at the pub.
Please use use on entry or complete the form.
- Tables can be booked in advance. If all tables are full inside and outside we will be at full capacity and we will not be able to let anyone else in until tables become available.
- To reduce the need to keep coming to the bar, we are operating a table service, so we will come to you but payment will need to be done inside the pub at the bar and again we ask that one person attends at a time, so you may have to wait outside the pub, no standing is permitted at the bar unless you are paying for your food and drinks.
- Before an order can be placed, the test and trace form must be completed for each person on your table, this information will be held for 21 days and then destroyed.
There are sanitising areas on entering the pub itself, as well as in the ladies and gents toilets, please use these every time you enter.
We also politely ask that when attending the toilets you wait outside the door until they are available.
With the cold weather, inside table space is limited, so booking in advance is essential.
We appreciate your understanding and ongoing support in these confusing COVID-19 times and we are always very happy to see you, socially distancing of course.
John, Debbie, James, Jo, Joe, Tracy – and Little Trooper the pub dog.
Further information can be found on the government website.