COVID-19 Update – 17th December 2020
We’re still in Tier Two
We’re in Tier Two, which means that groups from the same household or support bubble can join us and we have rearranged the pub to accommodate this.
Drinks are only permitted to be served alongside your substantial meal.
The Rule of 6 applies to dining outside only.
Please see foot of website for our Christmas opening times.
When visiting our little pub, we do our best to ensure you have a lovely time whilst also feeling safe.
It is a legal requirement that The Trooper Inn follows the following points:
- Masks are to be worn inside at ALL times inside, other than when you are seated.
- You must remain seated at all times and not join other tables to stand and chat.
- You must wear your mask when you make a payment at the bar.
- We have set up the NHS QR code for the COVID-19 app for Test and Trace at the pub.
Please use use on entry or complete the form.
- Tables can be booked in advance. If all tables are full inside and outside we will be at full capacity and we will not be able to let anyone else in until tables become available.
- To reduce the need to keep coming to the bar, we are operating a table service, so we will come to you but payment will need to be done inside the pub at the bar and again we ask that one person attends at a time. No standing is permitted at the bar unless you are paying for your food and drinks.
- Before an order can be placed, the test and trace form must be completed for each person on your table, this information will be held for 21 days and then destroyed.
There are sanitising areas on entering the pub itself (as well as in the ladies and gents toilets). Please use these every time you enter.
We also politely ask that when attending the toilets you wait outside the door until they are available.
With the cold weather, inside table space is limited, so booking in advance is essential.
We thank you all so much for your continued support in these difficult times.
John, Debbie, James, Jo, Joe, Tracy – and Little Trooper the pub dog.
Further information about Tier 2 regulations can be found on the government website here.
And further information about the wearing of face masks can be found on the government website here.